1. Start with SMART Goals Try setting some SMART goals if you find yourself looking at a long to-do list with no idea where to start. According to Norman Vincent Peale, an early advocate of positive thinking, “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to […]
You’ve tried other workforce management software, but they don’t meet all your needs.
Your team thrives in a strong office culture, but remote work has changed everything. Instead of showing them how much you care, you spend all your time micromanaging. Challenges to a cohesive environment are everywhere.
- Half your video meetings could have been emails
- Team members aren’t available online when they should be
- Processes are out of sync since the team went remote
- Employees are working on the wrong task
Software that brings your team together instantly from anywhere in the world.
coAmplifi is smart software designed to compliment physical offices. Control companywide workflows with precision & flexibility without leaving home.
Thank you for being here.
When we release the coAmplifi software, the way you manage your organization and teams, on-site and remote, will change forever.
I believe the best investment a company can make is in its people. To get the most out of that investment, a company needs strong resources for their teams. When your team thrives, your company thrives.
I hope you’ll join our mailing list and keep in touch as we build the future of team management together.
See your organization from the top down.
coAmplifi helps align people, process, systems and technology to achieve goals.
Workforce forecasting can bring many benefits to a business, including reducing the risk of staffing shortages, providing an understanding of your current staffing skill set, and streamlining your recruitment strategy based on your forecasted needs. According to the Society for HR Management: “There is now an approach for high-performance organizations to develop and sustain high-quality […]
Going forward, many companies are planning on adopting a workforce management model that combines on-site, hybrid, and remote office work. According to a survey conducted by HR consulting firm Mercer in May of 2021, nearly 70% of companies plan on moving to the hybrid model even after COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, with only 20% returning […]